“Clean water for everyone”
Middels het aanbod in natuurlijk mineraalwater, natuurlijke body care en luxe home care draagt Marie-Stella-Maris haar steentje bij. Sinds de oprichting in 2011 hebben ze meer dan € 1.500.000 gedoneerd en hebben al duizenden mensen toegang kunnen krijgen tot schoon water.
GRAPHIC DESIGN / COMMUNICATION INTERN
Marie-Stella-Maris is a social and sustainable enterprise based in Amsterdam. We believe everyone in the world should have access to a source of clean water and hygiene. That’s why we donate a fixed amount for every product sold to support clean water projects worldwide. We offer natural mineral water, natural care products and luxurious home fragrances for the conscious consumers.
We are looking for a Part time office Manager & HR/recruitment with the right DNA, competences and experience to strengthen the team
Marie-Stella-Maris established in 2011 and has become a unique premium brand selling natural mineral water and care products. The company is based in Amsterdam and has a team of 25 FTE employees.
Developing a social, sustainable and profitable strong brand, triggering intrinsic feel-good emotions with conscious consumers. The company is now in transition to the next phase. With the arrival of new shareholders who make significant capital investments, the organization is set up for the future. The constantly changing market requires further sharpening of the strategy regarding product development, marketing, supply chain distribution, organization and processes. The focus is on strong growth through innovative marketing and product development.
We are looking for social entrepreneurs and it should be in your genes to create a culture of continuous improvement, higher results and the best interest for others too. We aim to make a difference. With everything we do and that’s why we always look for better ways.
The culture is characterised by passion, inventiveness and commitment to the company and to make the world a little better. The atmosphere is informal, and the approach is ‘no-nonsense’.
We are looking for an Office Manager & HR/recruitment role, since it is essential in realizing the growth of the organisation. With attracting new people, comes great responsibility. We Care for our people and therefore they are a treasured part of our business.
As Marie’s (Junior) Office Manager & HR/recruiter you play an important role in managing people and the office process. You will act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents. Moreover the role includes all people related administrative procedures, payroll, performance and talent management practices.
You are here to get things done and further professionalization and continuous improvement are key aspects in implementing the company’s growth and sustainability targets. You make all the details fall into the right place. Above all, your personality is key for this role. You can connect with people through a caring approach.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Keep the office running like a well-oiled machine. You’re in and amongst others, organising office supplies and taking care of a healthy lunch.
- You’ll be all over how to bring Marie’s culture across to everyone – think about birthdays, new employees, team events (for now online…) and other occasions for little surprises and to constantly Care for the employees.
- Lead, further build and optimise the HR department (HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development and Office)
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
Education and skills
- Completed Bachelor/HBO or WO education;
- At least 1 year of experience in similar roles;
- A team player, but also strongly independent;
- Pro-active, flexible, reliable and hands-on;
- Knowledge of the Dutch Law preferred;
- Administratively well-educated and structured;
- Skills in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Good Communication skills at all levels;
- Excellent in Dutch and English.
Marie-Stella-Maris offers you
- To be part of a young, enthusiastic & driven team with a lot of love for our mission and our brand;
- An energetic and inspiring place to work in Amsterdam;
- Market conform salary;
- Frequent refilling of your fridge & updates of your Care Essentials
Join our team!
We are all passionate about our mission, making clean drinking water possible to everyone. Triggered by this opportunity, please contact Marie-Stella-Maris and let us elaborate on this unique place to work! Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org