1. Cut a few slices of cucumber, point mint leaves, half a lime, and half an orange.
2. Bring this together with 200ml of water to boil for about a minute. Give it a good stir.
3. Fill a long drink glass with ice and pour the hot drink over it.
4. Add Marie-Stella-Maris sparkling water up to the rim.
5. As icing on the cake, add 20ml of Marie-Stella-Maris Rhubarb Cordial using a spoon.
6. Finish with a sprig of rosemary, a leaf of mint, and a wedge of lime. Et voilá: The Matte Chiato is born.
Are you feeling more like a cocktail? Replace the Marie-Stella-Maris sparkling water with Cava. Of course, a mix of both is also possible. Enjoy!